Thank you for your interest in applying for employment with ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance of Lincoln.
SERVICEMASTER P.B.M. OF LINCOLN is in the business of providing quality janitorial and carpet cleaning services to commercial buildings. We serve customers in all of Lancaster County.
This company is one of 4,285 SERVICEMASTER franchises which are providing professional cleaning services to homes and offices throughout the United States, Canada, and 23 other countries. In addition, SERVICEMASTER manages the cleaning of 950 hospitals, educational and industrial facilities.
Most of our employees are part-time and work an average of 2-4 hours per night between 5:00 and 10:00 p.m.
We do not employ anyone under the age of 16.
The typical duties for housekeepers are:
- Emptying wastebaskets
- Dusting desks, chairs, filing cabinets
- Washroom sanitation
- Vacuuming, dust mopping, and wet mopping floors.
Other positions in our company are:
- Floorworkers – buffing, stripping, refinishing floors and carpet extraction.
- Building Supervisor – supervising housekeepers in a particular building.
- Field Supervisor – complete supervision of personnel for a group of accounts.
Some of the benefits available to qualified employees of SERVICEMASTER are:
- Holiday Pay Policy
- Vacation Pay Policy
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- The best training program, supplies and support in the industry
- Part-time and full-time employment
Now that you know a little about us, we want you to know what is expected of our employees:
- Good Attendance. Other than family emergency, vacation, or illness, we do not allow absenteeism.
- Promptness. We expect employees to report to work and leave work at the assigned time.
- Term of Employment. Unless you can commit yourself for at least 6 (six) months, please do not apply.
- Commitment to Excellence. Cleaning work is not hard or strenuous, but we ask that you be exacting in your work. Our customers expect professional services and you will be the SERVICEMASTER Professional.
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PASS A TEST FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS.
If you are accepted for employment, you will be assigned a specificarea of responsibility and will be thoroughly trained by a supervisor. Now,if you are anxious to join the team of SERVICEMASTER Professionals,please fill out the application and return it promptly.