Clean, well-kept facilities enhance corporate image and provide a healthy environment for customers and employees. Every day, facilities depend on ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance for janitorial services in Lincoln. With over 20 years of experience, we utilize advanced cleaning technologies and methods to complete any task given to us.
Our Lincoln Janitorial Services include:
- Daily, weekly, monthly cleaning services
- Office system cleaning
- Kitchen and restroom cleaning
- Dusting and window washing
- Waste removal
- Daily carpet care
- Hard surface floor maintenance and cleaning
- Entrances and lobbies
- Sanitization programs
- And more…
Capture & Removal Cleaning
Our ServiceMaster Clean patent-pending Capture and Removal Cleaning system combines powerful products, advanced technologies and a high-productivity approach, to create the most efficient and effective cleaning process available today.
The Capture and Removal Cleaning system is…
- More Efficient
Capture and Removal’s unique team cleaning process is more effective than the traditional zone method and can reduce cleaning time by up to 25%. That directly translates into fewer hours spent in your building, boosting your bottom line.
- More Effective
The Capture and Removal cleaning system does exactly what the name says; it traps and eliminates dust, dirt and debris. The Capture and Removal cleaning system can remove more airborne particulates than conventional cleaning methods—clearing as much as 55% more particles from the air your employees and visitors breathe every day. With less dust, you provide better indoor air quality, allowing a healthier, more productive work environment.
How Capture and Removal Cleaning Works
This exclusive system includes:
- A highly productive team cleaning process developed and perfected by ServiceMaster Clean.
- Dust and dirt effectively trapped, instead of moved around, by our patent-pending dust wand and microfiber technologies.
- Quiet, high-filtration vacuums capture 99.9% of particles smaller than one micron.